Ripening ChamberLeading Manufacturer of banana ripening chamber and banana ripening dosing systems from Navi Mumbai.
Approx. Price: Rs 15,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
Bananas / Mangoes are one of the few fruits that ripen best off the plant. If left on the plant, the fruit splits open and the pulp has a “cottony” texture and flavour. Even in tropical growing areas, bananas for domestic consumption are cut green and stored in the moist shady places to ripen slowly. As bananas ripen, the starch in the fruit turns to sugar. Therefore, the riper the banana the sweeter it will taste. The commercial practice is to ripen bananas artificially by using ethylene gas. A substance produced by the fruits accelerates the normal process of fruit maturation. Temperature monitoring during ripening is critical. Normally the temperature between 14.5?? C and 16.5?? C will be adequate.The Semi Automatic Ripening System ensure ripening using semi automatic controller. It complete ripening cycle in 4 days. The cycle starts with dosing the room with ethylene for 16-24 hours. The CO2 level is controlled for the following 3 days by switching on and off the ventilating fans, we have to make sure that no doors and windows remain open while the process.
The semi automatic ripening system control every
Banana Ripening Dosing Systems
Product Price :Get Latest Price
- Air tight chambers with specially designed doors.
- Extreme turbulent air waves across chamber for quick collection and dissipation of field heat.
- High humidity coil cooling unit for an excellent performance in humidification.
- Air path control mechanism for even distribution of chilled air across fruits.
- Power full refrigeration system for Quick pull down of field heat.
- Intelligent Temperature control for enhanced shelf life of fruits.
- Intelligent gas control system for high quality out put fruits.
- Centralized Refrigeration with multiple compressors for high level of flexibility in operation and energy saving with standby compressor.
- Less power, connected as well as consumption hence low operating cost.
- Reduction in weight loss of fruit [5%-8%] by maintaining excellent humidity level across ripening process.
- Options for Web based monitoring and controlling of Temperature, Humdity, Ethylene and CO2.
- Fully automatic ventilation and exhaust system & Automatic Ethylene Injection, control and CO2 exhaust system.
- Production Capacity: chambar
- Delivery Time: 2-3 weeks
- Packaging Details: door stape